CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The First Half of September

I had to print a picture of Blake to give to his grade 1 teacher at “Meet the Teacher” night and he actually gave me a nice smile!  Miracles happen every day!

IMG_6320

Kiera discovered Pic-a-Pop this summer when her friend had one, so on a warm September evening, we went on a family bike ride to get Pic-a-Pops for the kids.

IMG_6322

Trying out a new hairstyle

IMG_6327

Kiera brought home this drawing from school which I thought was funny.

IMG_6330

The weather was gorgeous on September 13, so we hit up the beach one more time.  We tried Bird’s Hill for the first time this summer and the kids enjoyed it.

IMG_6335

IMG_6340

Decked out in Kiera’s scuba gear

IMG_6343

I mastered the Elsa braid.

IMG_6350

One of Kiera’s friends did Haley’s make-up and nails.

IMG_6352

Haley’s first day of Preschool on September 17

IMG_6354

Jared and I went on a “more than 50% off date,” thanks to Groupon!

IMG_6356

Our first stop was Bombolini’s for a 4-course steak dinner.

IMG_6357

My handsome date

IMG_6359

I tried crab cakes for the first time.  I am not a fan of seafood but they were surprisingly good!

IMG_6360

Our 2nd stop was the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra for their season opener.  After talking about it for 11 years, we finally went and it was amazing!  There was a virtuoso violinist featured and we were blown away by the gift God has given her!

IMG_6362

I tried to convince Jared that we should get chandeliers for our house, but it was a no-go.

IMG_6364

IMG_6365

Another beautiful sunset

IMG_6366

Now I’m only one month behind with blogging.  I think that’s a record!  I am so thankful for the beautiful fall weather we have enjoyed!  I look around and see so many gifts. :)

1 comments:

Kathy said...

A chandelier would look great in your entry way! Or probably in any room cause you have nice high ceilings :)