CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Finishing September and Starting October

The amount of pictures I took once the kids were back in school and we started being inside more often really dropped.  I did try to remember to take some, though.

I noticed that Haley’s coloring is really improving and she’s using more colors instead of just coloring the whole page one color.  My “baby” is growing up!

IMG_6347

Kiera and Blake wanted to go up on the roof with Jared while he hung up the Christmas lights on the very top part of our house.

IMG_6368

IMG_6370

I didn’t get very good pictures of the lunar eclipse/supermoon, but I tried so that I would remember.

IMG_6375

IMG_6376

IMG_6384

I said to Jared, “I’m glad that the fall colors aren’t around for the whole year because then we wouldn’t appreciate them as much.”  As much as I don’t like winter, I am glad that we get to experience different seasons.

IMG_6389

There was even beauty at the McDonald’s drive-thru!

IMG_6390

IMG_6391 

IMG_6393

We tried a new playground one Sunday afternoon that was recently built that we hadn’t been to yet.  We randomly met up with some friends there which made it even better!

IMG_6394

IMG_6397

IMG_6399

IMG_6401-1

IMG_6402

The kids had a beautiful, fall morning for their first “walk to school” event at the beginning of October.

IMG_6404

IMG_6405

IMG_6406

Off they go with a bunch of other students and staff!

IMG_6407-1

I’m in the current month now, so we’ll see if I can squeeze in a few more October pictures this month yet!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love Fall - it's SO beautiful and I love the smell of woodsmoke in the air. Yes, it means that the long, cold winter is coming, but I am a "live in the moment" kind of person, so I can [usually] enjoy Fall without thinking too far ahead!