CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Summer Fun and a Face Painting Party

Haley got some really cute butterfly wings that came with a headband and a wand for her birthday

IMG_6248

IMG_6249

Cutest butterfly I’ve ever seen

IMG_6250

IMG_6253

My Mom-in-law surprised the kids and a few of their friends with a “just because face painting and pizza party!”  She hired a professional face painter who did a fantastic job!  The kids loved it and it was great fun!

I’ll give you one guess as to who she is….

IMG_6255

IMG_6256

These 2 make me smile.

IMG_6257

IMG_6258

IMG_6259

Blake as Baymax from Big Hero 6.  Blake wanted Baymax’s whole body, so the face painter modified it for Blake and it was her first time doing that.  He was very happy with the outcome.

IMG_6262

IMG_6264

IMG_6265

IMG_6266

IMG_6267

They are so cute, I could just squish them!

IMG_6268

IMG_6269

IMG_6271

IMG_6273

That was definitely a memorable party!  I have a disc of more professional photos which I will post soon.  Thank you so much, Mama June!

0 comments: