CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2015

A 2nd Trip to Grand Beach

You might be getting tired of beach pictures and that’s ok.  I try to remember to take my camera along on each one because each time we create different and new memories, even if the location is the same or similar.

Haley chose to make her nails a rainbow, which made me smile.

IMG_6274

I had been on antibiotics for 24 hours at this point (for strep throat) and I wanted to relax in the water, but not be all the way in the water, so I moved our chairs into the water.  Problem solved!

IMG_6279

IMG_6280

We played a lot of frisbee that day, which was fun!

IMG_6281

IMG_6283

The kids didn’t have very good aim (and the adults sometimes didn’t either).

IMG_6285

IMG_6286

IMG_6288

My Mom had some issues with opening up the popcorn bag and it went exploding everywhere!  Blake is such a great helper!

IMG_6290

The seagulls enjoyed the popcorn, too!

IMG_6292

IMG_6293

IMG_6297

The view

IMG_6306

We went to the smaller side of Grand Beach and there were WAY less people on that side, so it was a nice change.

IMG_6307

I love what the water can do to sand.

IMG_6308

We stayed until the sun was starting to go down and then we went out for supper on our way home.  I am so thankful I went to the doctor the day before when I was feeling so sick and caught the strep throat early and was able to start on antibiotics right away so that I was feeling well enough for the beach!  Another day that the Lord provided and made me smile. :)

IMG_6310

0 comments: