CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2012

More Outdoor Fun

In August (yes, I’m posting about August again), my Mom and I took Kiera, Blake and Haley to this neat, new place for kids.  It has a splash park, too, which Kiera had fun in, but I didn’t get any pictures of that part.  Blake doesn’t like cold water.  We’ll try again next summer.  They both had fun playing and I like that it was so colorful.

We saw this while we were driving.  I think hot air balloons are really cool, but I might pee my pants if I actually went in one.

The only negative thing that I remember about that evening was that the picnic tables were near a garbage can and there were SO many wasps!  We had to eat pretty quickly.  I like finding new, fun and free places to take the kids!  I also like posting pictures of being outside in shorts and a t-shirt while currently it’s snowing outside, windy and just plain cold!

1 comments:

Allison Friesen said...

Where is that Elleah? My kids would love that!