I am SO far behind posting pictures. I’m finally done my photo book, so I might have a little more time for blogging. I do still have 3 young kids, so we’ll see! As today is American Thanksgiving, I figured I would make this into a thankful post while catching up on posting pictures from August when we took the kids to a place with rides. It was Blake’s first time and it was great that Kiera always had someone to ride with. Yes, I should be posting pictures with snow in them, but instead, I’ll post pictures of when it was super hot + sunny! Remember those days? I do have some faint memories of them. So, with a little twist on my regular thankful posts, here are some things that my kids were/are thankful for:
Big statues
Fish
Helicopters (Jared pretty much forced Blake to go on, since he didn’t want to, and he was perfectly fine)
Little cars
Airplanes
Blake almost fell asleep as it was his nap time.
Carousels
Blake was too scared the first 2 times to go on a horse, so I rode with him on the bench.
Ladybugs
Swings
Big bouncy things (yes, I’m pretty sure that’s the technical name)
Sand
Big, tall slides, which Kiera went on ALL BY HERSELF. Yes, my 4-year-old at the time was fearless!
I was thankful that Blake conquered his fear and went on a horse!
Blake was obsessed with this beaver fountain while we were waiting for Jared + Kiera to go on a ride.
Kiera conquered her big fear of ferris wheels and asked Jared to go on with her!
They were on it for so long that I think she got bored.
Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends and family and to my Canadian friends and family, every day is a day for giving thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment