CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things I Never Thought I Would Hear or Say

With kids around, you never know what kind of conversations are going to take place.  I have been keeping a list of strange and funny comments over the past couple of weeks.  Here are the ones I wrote down:

Things I have said to Blake

-No, I can’t breastfeed your dinosaur.

-Haley is not a popsicle.  Please don’t lick her head.

-Please eat your yogurt with the spoon instead of your fingers.

Things Kiera has said

-I want Jesus to be pink! (while coloring a picture)

-Great Grandma is a mermaid!

Something Jared said

-Blake, just concentrate on drinking your milk and leave your sister’s underwear alone.

I saved the best for last…

Something Blake said

-We were sitting down to eat supper which was soft tortillas stuffed with a pizza mixture.  He pointed to it and exclaimed, “That looks like a penis!”

There are other comments and questions the kids have had about certain body parts recently, and although they’re hilarious, they’re not the most appropriate blog content.  Where do they come up with these things?!  My 2 favorite recent pictures of these silly kids:

Shaving with Daddy

Playing at one of our Easter gatherings

0 comments: