“The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.” –Psalm 28:7
I got to spend time putting pictures onto the computer and editing them this afternoon, so here are some more gifts I’m thankful for:
1186. Giving a mug full of Skittles to my cousin's fiance who loves Skittles possibly even more than I do
1187. Lite-Brite
1188. That I was only up in the night for an hour and a half with Haley who is sick…it could have been longer
1189. That Kiera can buckle herself up now that she’s in a booster seat
1190. Gorgeous April weather, before it turned cold
1191. Successfully taking all 3 kids for a walk by myself for the first time
1192. When someone is happy to see me
1193. Feeling safe and loved
1194. Dressing up for church
1195. All 5 of us on a twin bed (you just can’t see me)
1196. Sharing a secret
1197. Kiera pointing out the first buds on the bushes
1198. Shaving
1199. My friend painting my toe nails at a girls night…they are happy toes!
1200. This reminder that I put on the fridge
0 comments:
Post a Comment