On Sunday night, Jared + I prayed before bed as usual and there have been a few things that I've been praying about.
1. In Jared's dept. they hired 2 new people, so I actually prayed that Jared wouldn't find them attractive!
2. That the postal strike would end soon
3. At Jared's work, they've been having a technical problem, so I prayed that God would give the right people wisdom and that it would be fixed soon
On Monday, Jared came home from lunch and told me that the postal strike was over! Then, he laughed and said he met the new people at work (one he already met on Friday) and told me that one is a middle-aged Filipino man and the new person who started yesterday is a very overweight middle-aged woman. He said that after he met her, he almost started laughing because he thought about what I had prayed! He's definitely not attracted to either of them. He also told me that the work problem got partially fixed, so I'm praying that it will be totally fixed soon! Praise God! I was so blown away by how quickly God answered a number of my prayers!
There was something I was thinking about but I hadn't prayed about it, and God met my need anyway. Blake doesn't have any swimming trunks and we're going to a friend's house and they might play in the kiddie pool. I called a friend to see if she had some 18-24 months sized trunks that I could borrow, but I couldn't get a hold of her. A few hours later, my Mom called and said she was at a store nearby and asked if Blake has trunks. I said, "No, I was just trying to find some." She said, "They're on clearance here at the store, so I'll buy a pair and bring them over." Again, I was totally blessed and they're super cute, too! It just really builds up my faith and encourages me to keep praying and asking God for big things, small things, and everything in between. "Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." Ephesians 3:20
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
3 Answers + a Need Met
Posted by Elleah at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad I could be a blessing to you and Blake!
Post a Comment