CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

May Blessings

“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” –Sharaya Crossan

I am so thankful for:

201. God’s peace which I have felt the past few days

202. That God doesn’t change when my circumstances do

203. Lilacs

IMG_4175

IMG_4178

204. Dish towels

205. The color yellow

IMG_4181

206. Kitchen tables

207. Cozy blankets

IMG_5344

208. Grass

209. Cases of diapers

IMG_5347

210. Water bottles

211. Brothers and sisters

IMG_5351

212. Plug covers

213. Toothless grins at exactly 6 months old

IMG_5352

214. Baseboards

215. Lawn mowers

IMG_5361

216. Paved roads

217. Time spent outside together as a family

IMG_5366

218. Spoon rests

219. Geraniums

IMG_4367

220. Rainbows which remind me of God’s promises

IMG_4331

4 comments:

Jenene said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I hope you had a great weekend. :)

jess.elyse said...

I love lilacs too!

Mom said...

I agree with Jenene...some beatiful shots. Once again a great and practical thankful list. Love, Mom

Sheila said...

I love lilacs too, and I'm so sad that mine are dying now! Just left with green leaves for the rest of spring and summer :(
Beautiful pic of that rainbow too!