I’m counting my blessings again today. Here’s what I’m thankful for:
127. That Spring is on its way
128. That our friend installed a light in our stairwell on Saturday and it’s great :)
129. A daughter who is becoming increasingly more creative with finding things to dress up in
130. That our biggest income tax return ever is on its way!
131. Contact lenses
132. That Blake loves being rocked in the rocking chair
133. A baby who stiffens his legs when we stand him up…Kiera didn’t do that until she was about 14 months old (no joke)
134. That Jared has a straight day-shift job
135. Batteries which make toys work that our kids enjoy
136. Ovens
137. Lemonade
138. Warm winter boots
3 comments:
love your list! and that hair is AWESOME!! just wait till she wants to dye it for real!!
Cute pictures! And wouldn't that be something if they were complete opposite and Blake would be an early walker!
I need to do a thankful list. You encourage me to stop and smell more roses.
Post a Comment