CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Good Week-end

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15 Today I am thankful for:

165. Blake's baby dedication in church yesterday

166. That a whole bunch of our family + one of my best friends came over for a pizza party after church

167. The song "Great is Thy Faithfulness" that has been stuck in my head...that's definitely a good song to have stuck!

168. Cookies + Cream oatmeal

169. Going out for blizzards with some girls on the week-end

170. The Skechers I ordered online for only $29.99 plus $6.99 shipping from Sears.com


171. My husband who plays games with me (I LOVE playing games)

172. Tea kettles

173. That my cousin had her baby on Friday and that he's healthy even though he came 6 weeks early

174. That I can feed Blake for free for the first 6 months of his life!

1 comments:

Allison said...

nice kicks! once again your thankfulness blesses me!