This week is a busy one for both Jared + I. I haven't had a whole lot of time to just sit and relax. My kids are finally napping at the same time as each other today, so I have time to quickly blog. Here's what I'm thankful for today:
139. A busy week after several not busy weeks (Kiera doesn't get as bored then)
140. Church
141. Play dates with friends
142. Comments on my blog and facebook
143. Bubbles
144. Vitamins
145. That God wants to increase our patience and trust in Him as we have been looking for a van for about a month now
146. Kiera's hugs + kisses
147. That I can see the grass now, even if it is brown
148. The people who pick up our garbage + recycling
149. Books
150. Trees
"The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It's incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me...whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!"
~Sharaya Crossan
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Being Thankful in the Midst of Busyness
Posted by Elleah at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like your thankfulness posts, you always find the silver lining in things!
Yaeh, it's inspiring reading your thankful lists. So Kiera likes activity...like Mother, like daughter, and perhaps like Nana too!
Love Mom.
I'm glad GOD's been speaking to as well even if you had to miss the retreat. We sure missed you there. GOD is beyond amazing!
Post a Comment