Jared recently got a raise + a bonus at work; praise the Lord! He said to me, “You don’t get a bonus, so is there anything you would like to buy?” I told him I wanted a potato masher + a new purse. I got a new cell phone and it’s too big for the cell phone pocket on my old purse. Plus, I got tired of having a plain black purse since that’s all I’ve had for the past several years. This is my new potato masher
and my new purse that I found at Wal-Mart.
Definitely different than plain black! Blake also needs a new car seat. At 4 1/2 months old, he has almost outgrown the infant car seat. Ya, the same car seat that Kiera was in until she was 10 1/2 months old. He’s a big boy! So, we decided to get the 3-in-1 Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Car Seat. It was $40 off the regular price, it was the last one in the store, plus we got a $10 gift card when we bought it! I like that it has a cup holder on the side.
The only problem is, it doesn’t fit in our car when it’s in the reclined rear-facing position, which we knew before we bought it. Thus, the van hunting continues. We’re hoping to buy one in the next couple of weeks. We almost bought one today, but got outbid right at the end. We have a friend who’s looking + bidding at a weekly dealer auction for us. So, hopefully Blake will get to enjoy his new car seat soon!
5 comments:
I just got a new potato masher too! Cory broke mine.
LOVE that purse!
I'm glad you were able to get a nice car seat for Blake. Now you just need the van to go with it! I pray the right Van gets reserved for you!
Love, Mom.
Did you change your blog background to match your new purse?? love it.
love that purse!! and the vaccum from a few posts back...
Post a Comment