On Saturday, I watched one of my closest friends from my growing up years get married. My cousin, Kristie, got married to a man named Paul. 2 years ago, I bought a pink princess dress at a garage sale when I was pregnant, hoping desperately that I would someday have a girl who could wear it. It’s 24-month size and on Saturday, my dream came true.
My Dad spent the ceremony walking with Kiera outside, so Jared + I could enjoy the ceremony. Thank you Dad!
Kiera from the back
Me + my princess
Kristie was a pretty bride and here we are laughing
The happy couple
After the meal at the reception, my parents entertained Kiera outside the auditorium and in the nursery.
She was not happy to be taken out of the car when it was time to go. I think she’s so cute!
Kiera had no nap that day and she did SO well! It was a great day! :)
6 comments:
cute dress!
AWW! sweet. :)
I figured Kiera could have passed for the flower girl at the wedding. She was the prettiest little princess! Glad you could make use of that dress.
Glad she was good for you! The picture of her in the car is adorable!
So weird to see Paul married... and to YOUR cousin!! They look really sweet together, thanks for posting pictures! Kiera is th cutest little princess as well, so adorable.
Aw, super cute dress!! I hope one day I have a girl....girl clothes are just so much cuter! haha
Post a Comment