CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Food

Last week-end was a week-end full of yummy food!  On Friday night, my Dad took us all out for supper to Olive Garden for my Mom’s birthday.  I had the Italian Feast which is 3 pasta dishes of your choice.  I chose spaghetti, fettuccine alfredo, and cheese ravioli.  Amazing!  I took half my meal home with me, since I also had salad + bread sticks before the meal.  On Saturday, for lunch at work they ordered pizza.  Then, for supper at the wedding, they had Mexican food.  It was a huge chicken burrito, spanish rice, vegetables, and then either strawberry or chocolate trifle for dessert.  Again, I didn’t finish my meal.  SO much good food!  On Sunday, we had our leftovers from Olive Garden for lunch and then bbq’d burgers for supper.  It was a week-end of almost all my favorite foods!  This pregnant girl was very happy! :D

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yummmmm! I love food!

Mom said...

Food is good. Sometimes I wish I liked food a bit less!

Jen said...

So yummy!!!