CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Au Naturel

I think I may have mentioned before that I've been switching over to all-natural products to reduce the amount of chemicals we use at home. I've switched a lot of our cleaning products, laundry detergent + softener, and most recently, my cosmetics. I figured I haven't been doing my skin any favors with the chemicals that are found in regular make-up and skin cleaners, especially since I've struggled with mild acne. So, my most recent purchase is one of my new favorites! I was using Alba Facial Cleanser, which was really good, ph balancing, and it smelled wonderfully fruity, but the closest health food store doesn't carry it anymore.























So then, I decided to try Burt's Bees Cleansing Cream.


















It is amazing! It smells great, it's also ph balancing, and it leaves your skin feeling tingly and SOOO fresh! I got it for $12 at a health food store, but I recently looked online and found it for $9 which included shipping, or there was a company that sold 2 for $13 which included shipping. So then I won't be paying any more for it than I would if I bought a regular cleanser from a grocery store. I'm very happy with my latest discovery and I get excited to wash my face every morning and night!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Natural is good. Glad you found something you like for a bargain price.

Sheila said...

Oooh now I wanna try that cleanser!!