Kiera LOVES her swing!
She is so cute! Those swings are a life-saver, hey?
awwwww! she is such a kitten! xoxoi had a swing (it was from a garage sale) with shiloh and she WORE IT out....it finally quit working because she used it so much. i'm hoping i can find another one at a garage sale (OR! the thrift store) for the new babe...
She seems like such a content baby! I am happy for you!
That is such a great video! I love it! She is sooo cute, such a sweet little monkey!~ Clarissa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute! Those swings are a life-saver, hey?
awwwww! she is such a kitten! xoxo
i had a swing (it was from a garage sale) with shiloh and she WORE IT out....it finally quit working because she used it so much. i'm hoping i can find another one at a garage sale (OR! the thrift store) for the new babe...
She seems like such a content baby! I am happy for you!
That is such a great video! I love it! She is sooo cute, such a sweet little monkey!
~ Clarissa
Post a Comment