CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Meme (what kind of a word is meme?)

Yes, that was a peeled kiwi...apparently Jared was the only one who didn't know what that was when I first took that picture.

My sister said I was the most likely to do this survey, so now I feel obligated to do this. Plus I like these things! I left out the questions I thought were boring, so that's why there are numbers missing.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, I was named after a missionary in Russia named Elya (pronounced the same, just spelled different) who taught children about Jesus and was persecuted for her faith. An 80's band called Silverwind turned this true story into a song which my parents heard and got the name from.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probably a few weeks ago when Kiera wouldn't go back to sleep and I was very overtired and frustrated

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham, although I do prefer peanut butter + jam sandwiches

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, one, a beautiful 4 1/2 month old daughter, Kiera Noelle

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, too much sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Oh ya, all of them...how many are there?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would not bungee jump if someone paid me $683 and forced me to shave my head if I wouldn't

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?















13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rolo, in case you didn't read my Rolo post...next time I'll have to hide it from Kiera

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their radiant personality...no, actually their face and/or their size

15. RED OR PINK? Have you seen Kiera's closet or most of the clothes that she wears?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My impatience which God has been working on especially much since Kiera was born

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Abi, my friend from England...I met her at Capernwray in England for those of you who didn't know that

























20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cheddar Bacon Penne...yes, I can cook, sort of

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably some shade of pink

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh laundry, buns baking in the oven, real fruit scented soaps

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Synchronized swimming...yes, I think that's a sport. I also enjoy watching volleyball for those of you who don't consider synchronized swimming a sport

28. EYE COLOR? These are my eyes











29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice cream or pepperoni pizza

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer...I'm definitely not living in the right place for that

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream or skor trifle or anything with strawberries

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maybe Jamie?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm reading Exodus and John in the Bible, plus a book called Julia's Hope by Leisha Kelly

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Oooo...I have many: Jared's voice, Kiera's voice, and a choir who can sing their butts off

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Athens, Greece when Jared came to travel around Europe with me during my Christmas break from Capernwray

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I play piano quite well and that's totally a gift from God

3 comments:

Jenene said...

4. You used to like just jam sandwiches. I still think that's gross.

8. Humans have 3 different kinds of tonsils, and they come in pairs, so there are 6 altogether. Maybe.

9. What if someone paid you a cool $685 dollars? Then what would you do?

26. You like watching volleyball? Man, I don't know you at all!

42. I guess the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir is pretty buttless then.

Jamie said...

Yes, I'll respond when I start blogging again!

Allison said...

hey elleah! i just saw in your profile that you like karen kingsbury books - i had never heard of her until my sister started talking about her because she knows her! isnt that crazy? and she knows some of the people and events and stuff that her books take after. crazy, huh? glad you decided to join the blogging world :)