CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

What Not To Wear: Food

Last week Friday, I made myself my favorite sandwich: peanut butter + strawberry jam. Kiera was sitting in her little rocker, happily watching me make my food. I went to sit down on our gliding rocker, which was right next to where Kiera was, when to my dismay, my bun slid off my plate and landed on Kiera, jam-side down (of course). To top it off, Kiera was wearing a completely white sleeper. After adding my lunch to it, she looked like this:




















She didn't even notice, though, which made me laugh even harder! As long as I don't hurt her or startle her, I could pretty much do what I want to her without her batting an eye. Thank goodness I have the best stain remover EVER! It's called Pre-Spot. It's from Melaleuca in case anyone cares. Now I know that it does remove more than just poop!

3 comments:

Jenene said...

She looks a little bit insulted! Hehe! Funny girl. Girls, I should say. You are both funny.

And here is how to link: open 2 windows. One is the post you are writing, one is the website you want to link to. Copy the URL of the other website.

Go to your post and highlight the word(s) you want to link. Click the linky button at the top (hold your cursor over all of them to discover which button this is).

A window will pop up and simply paste the URL into there. Voila! You have now linked.

Roo said...

mmmmmm you have a yummy looking baby. :)

Mills' Memoirs said...

That is too funny! I've got to get some of that stain remover!