CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

End of December - Middle of January

Time to finish up 2015 photos and start on 2016! I remember my Grandma had one of these marble things and me and my cousins spent hours playing with it. Now my kids play with it at their Nana's house! These 2 girls colored and sung spontaneous made-up songs and it was SO cute to watch them! It was at this point that I realized Haley believes in Jesus as her Savior as she was singing about it!! Story time with Nana Apparently Art makes a good pillow Art, Jenene and Sophia left in the morning on December 30, so I woke up early and made a waffle breakfast. Blake and Haley had a tea party on New Year's Eve Haley's got her own style

I woke up to this sky on January 19 and couldn't help but give praise to God!

2015 was a wonderful year, full of good health (for the most part), an incredible trip to Florida and we got to celebrate Christmas with Art, Jenene and Sophia, which made it extra special! There was a lot to look back and smile about and I look forward to all that God has planned for the rest of 2016!

0 comments: