On the 27th, we hung out at home during the day and then had my Dad and Tannis over to celebrate Christmas.
In the afternoon, the kids bundled up to go play outside.
They enjoyed a snack of cheese strings (it was my first time buying them).
For our Christmas supper with my Dad and Tannis, I made slow cooker lasagna, homemade garlic cheese breadsticks and I made my first ever real (not Paleo) peanut butter cheesecake! I was SO relieved that it turned out!
Waiting to open gifts
Kiera got an Anna dress
Haley got an Anna doll (do you sense a theme)?
Of course, Blake got more Lego.
Sophia loves doing crafts and she likes the Avengers...her interests are broad.
Kiera really wanted a battery-operated toothbrush, which she is still enjoying.
My Dad + Tannis with all the kids
The 3 princesses
My Dad was doing Sophia's coloring activity book
Once again, it was another fun day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment