On Boxing Day, it was double family gathering day. We had my Mom's side in the late morning for brunch and then we had my Dad's side 25 minutes away in the late afternoon for supper. My Mom's side was held at our church.
Enjoying treats after brunch
An interesting conversation with Uncle Mel
Jenene and I attempted to do matching updos.
I like the way this vegetable wreath looked!
We played "The Game of Things" which Jared + I got for Christmas. We laughed a lot!
Then it was off to our next gathering. These newlyweds win the "most Christmas spirit" award.
I got pictures of the girls with their great-Grandpa.
Selfies with my girls
Haley and Sophia played with a gift that one of them got.
Kiera got pink and purple put in her hair (I think from hair markers).
The only picture of me and Jenene (besides the back of our heads) from this Christmas.
2 peas in a pod
My Dad and Tannis sung some duets and it was my first time hearing her sing (I've known for years that she's a singer) so that was a treat!
That was by far our busiest day over Christmas but it was great to spend time with our extended family! I love them all!
1 comments:
I love "Things"!
Post a Comment