CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 13, 2012

I Reached 1000!!

“I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.” Psalm 118:21

Multitudes on Monday

Over 2 years after starting this gift list, I have reached 1000 today!  I hope to count many many more thousands. :)

980. A gift at 11:30 a.m. – 3 healthy kids

981. A gift at 2:30 p.m. – a quiet house and time to read a blog

982. A gift at 6:30 p.m. – anticipating the arrival of my Mom and her friend

983. Muffin cups

984. The story of Cinderella – the last will be first

985. 2 smiling girls

986. Tongues that can taste and can bless

987. 3 gifts that are red: her sweater

988. Cinnamon hearts

989. Jesus’ blood shed for me

990. The way Haley tightly grips my thumb

991. Mike + Ikes

992. Kiera saying, “I love your voice, Mommy.”

993. This 3-1 in one shampoo/body wash/bubble bath bottle I found at the grocery store for $5 that is free of chemicals and safe for the kids

994. That we can lie down and sleep in peace for God makes us dwell in safety – Psalm 4:8

995. That the kids love eggs and they’re easy to make

996. The way Blake laughs during the dancing part in the Snoodles Veggie Tales movie

997. Her hair

998. Fancy, cool looking chocolates

999. Playing S’Quarrels with friends

1000. That love covers over a multitude of sins! – 1 Peter 4:8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again I love your blog and it's an encouragement to me today! Such sweet pictures of our grandbabies!

Blue Cotton Memory said...

Congratulations on your 1,000 gifts - and chocolates are an awesome way to celebrate, such perfect timing. I love that your little one was in a bathing suit one moment and a sweater the next! LOL Sounds like my boys!

I, too, am so glad love covers a multitude of sin!