CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6-Month Photo Shoot

For those of you who haven’t seen these on Facebook, here are a few of Haley’s 6-month photos.

I think it’s funny what you don’t see in the pictures.  It was her naptime and she was super happy, so that was a miracle!  I also had to feed her right before the pictures, so she was spitting up and I had to wipe her chin and clothes several times.  She’s also not quite sitting up by herself yet for more than a few seconds, so I was sitting right beside her, catching her every time she fell over.  After I had Kiera, I never dreamed that I could have another girl as beautiful as her, but now I do! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

She is so beautiful! I love the ones with the frilly top