I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately, as you may have guessed. Life with 3 kids is busy but going well! Haley is my quietest most content baby so far, which is exactly what we prayed for! Kiera + Blake love her, although they don't always understand where the line is between gentle and too rough. They would be all over her if I let them! Their behavior hasn't been good lately and I think it's a combination of adjusting to another person in the family, not having as much of my attention, and being at home a lot. I'm praying that improves soon. Haley has been waking up about twice a night to eat now, which I think is good for 12 days old! When the health nurse came last week, Haley had gained an oz./day since leaving the hospital, so she should be past her birth weight by now. She usually has a long nap in the afternoon at the same time as Blake, so then we spend time with just Kiera. Jared went back to work today :( but my sister, brother-in-law, and my niece are arriving today, so I won't be alone for the next week! I get to meet my niece for the first time and they get to meet their niece for the first time! SOOO EXCITING!! They haven't been here since last October and Sophia was still in the womb at that point. I'm feeling human again now that I'm getting more sleep and my body is healing. God is so merciful and so good! I'll leave you with a couple of videos from July and one from August of Kiera + Blake meeting their new sister!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Life as a Family of 5
Posted by Elleah at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's great that Blake and Haley nap at the same time. I bet Kiera love having some time with mommy. Have a great visit with your sister!
Post a Comment