“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” ~Sharaya Crossan
It’s been a while since I’ve done a thankful post, so here’s one last one before the baby arrives!
801. Watching the kids horse around with their Daddy
802. My first meeting with my mentor…I’ve never had a mentor before and I love her!
803. The new Skittles Blenders…I LOVE Skittles
804. A husband who has a full-time straight days job…that’s what I prayed for when I was single!
805. The kids sticking their bums up in the air and giggling just because
806. That I didn’t get any bladder infections this pregnancy, unlike my pregnancy with Blake
807. A craving satisfied
808. When I wake up to sunshine
809. Cuddle time after a bath
810. The food slowly accumulating in my freezer, which will make a few meals easier after the baby is born
811. New living room curtains
Before
After
812. Kiera trying on some reading glasses in a store
813. All of the preparation of getting ready for the baby…it’s exciting!
814. Bubble beards
815. That I may have reached my final week of pregnancy EVER, although that thought is sort of bittersweet, but I’m ready to be done!
1 comments:
Once again a good thankful list. I enjoyed the pictures...the one with their bums up in the air is cute!
Post a Comment