Blake, as of today, you’ve been with us on the outside for 2 months. So far, it has flown by and it’s already hard to imagine life without you. I love your smiles and your laugh! I love how you’re content most of the time and just very easy to love! You’ve already gained 5 lbs. and grown 1 1/2 inches. At Christmas, you discovered you like being in the swing and you started sleeping through the night on a more regular basis! :) Today, we switched you from the bassinet in the living room to the playpen in your bedroom (and eventually crib once Kiera is done using it). I love watching you grow and change little by little. I'm so thankful that God placed you in our family! You are such a blessing! Happy 2 months, my son!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
2 Months Old
Posted by Elleah at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 2 months Blake! I hope you enjoy being in a room all by youself.
Love Nana.
Kids are just a huge blessing from God. I couldn't imagine my life without my kids either.
Happy 2 months Blake!!!
Post a Comment