The things I do to make my daughter laugh
She's so still in the tub! When Carter takes a bath, EVERYONE is soaked! He kicks and splashes so much!Cute video. I know how you feel... sometimes we just act like idiots for our kids. :o)
I agree with the other Allison. But being an idiot is lots of fun!
She's rarely EVER that still. Usually she gets half the bathroom soaking wet because she kicks so much. This was an exception!
oh man!!! HOW DO YOU SPELL PUMPKIN???? she is soooo sweet.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's so still in the tub! When Carter takes a bath, EVERYONE is soaked! He kicks and splashes so much!
Cute video. I know how you feel... sometimes we just act like idiots for our kids. :o)
I agree with the other Allison. But being an idiot is lots of fun!
She's rarely EVER that still. Usually she gets half the bathroom soaking wet because she kicks so much. This was an exception!
oh man!!! HOW DO YOU SPELL PUMPKIN???? she is soooo sweet.
Post a Comment