Kiera may not be crawling, rolling, or standing like other 9-month-olds, but she has been doing a lot of talking, though not very much of it is English. She always has been a talker, just like her daddy! This is her latest favorite word (in English!)...
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Kiera Talks
Posted by Elleah at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Carter's a talker too. I'm not sure exactly what he thinks he's saying, but he likes the sound of his own voice. :o)
Kiera is so cute!
It was weird to hear your voice, Elleah. It's been a long time.
Wow, that's really good! Does she have other real words that she says?
Seth's always been on the quieter side. Just last week he started babbling and when he gets going he's loud, but it's not very often!
don't worry Azelin only crawled at 10 months.
she's such a star!!!
ps -- and WHERE did you get your hair chopped? i need a hair cut but i have not a clue where to go....
Yay, you got in on camera!! I miss that little munchkin. I had a dream that she was walking. But I like hearing her talk too.
Post a Comment