CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Big Chop

Now that my sister's wedding is over and after months of Kiera pulling on my hair, it was time for a drastic cut. A big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, literally.
Before




















After
















P.S. I'm doing much better than my previous post. I think most of my tears have dried up, at least for a while. The heavy sadness is gone, although I'm sure I'll still miss Jenene quite a bit at times. My heart is much happier, though, so I'm thankful. My heart feels lighter along with my hair! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elleah!

Your hair looks amazing! And I'm so glad that you are feeling better! No doubt it will hurt for a little while. I remember when I had to say goodbye to my sister, but she only moved 6 hours away, not...um, however many hours it takes to get to Washington.

Anyways, say hi to Keira, oh she is adorable! And Jared too, tell him good luck with Excel! :)

Kat

Danae said...

love the new do!

Jamie said...

I love the new look! It really suits you! And glad you're feeling better.

Kathy said...

Your hair looks great! It's always weird the next morning when you wash your hair and there's none there..

Glad you're feeling better. It sucks living away from your siblings... Remember that Kiera flies free until she's 2 :P I'd say that's a good reason to plan a trip!

Allison said...

oo so cute elleah! that must be so much easier w/ kiera and all. :) change is a good distraction.

Allison said...

everyones chopping their hair. it's a sign of summer. can't wait to see it in person.

Jenene said...

I love it! And I totally know how good it feels (physically and emotionally) to get a hair cut. There is something refreshing and renewing about a new do.

Jacki said...

Hey Elleah! I, too, love your new 'do'! I'm so glad you're feeling better. I wanted to bring you a slurpee last night to cheer you up, but then I remembered about your dessert fast and didn't know if a slurpee would count! Anyhow, Allison and I are planning on having a 'girl's night out' sometime soon...wanna come?

Elleah said...

Thanks everybody! You have boosted my spirits with all of your encouraging comments!

Roo said...

i love your hair. i have been wanting to get a similar chop done. if i can just get to the hairdresser....!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with everyone,your hair looks great! Its going to feel great when it gets real hot & muggy outside,sorta what today was like!