CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Week-end Update

Hi! I'm back. Last week, nothing extremely exciting happened, so I didn't really have anything to post about. Our week-end was very busy, so I finally have time to post again today. On Saturday night, we had a couple over (Ken + Kathy) from our church for a barbecue. They brought oreo cheesecake which Ken had made and it was delicious! They also brought their Nintendo Wii which was a lot of fun! My arms were still quite sore 2 days later from "boxing" with Jared. He kicked my butt, although I did knock him down a couple of times. He said it was the only time he could ever get away with beating me up (ha ha). On Sunday was Kiera's baby dedication at our church and we were very blessed to have a bunch of family come to that. We had a big pizza party at our house after church which was great. I made a butter pecan cake with cream cheese icing (mmmm) and thankfully it turned out well. I tried to post videos of her dedication, but for some reason it's not working, so I may try again another day. Here's a picture of Kiera with her granny (June, Jared's stepmom)



















She looks sad, but she was actually just sleepy because she had just woken up from a nap. She missed most of the party and the yummy pizza, but I don't think she realized that, so she was none the worse. It was a wonderful week-end!

3 comments:

Roo said...

sounds like a perfect weekend! especially the dessert part. ;)

Danae said...

congrats on the baby dedication.... that's always a special event :)

Jamie said...

Awesome, all sounds good. I love Kiera's pretty frilly dress. Seth is being dedicated in a couple weeks too, I always love that day in my kids' lives. Very special.