From left to right: my sister, Jenene, my cousin, Kristie, and my friend, Melissa
Did you know that some scenes of Survivor were filmed in my parents' backyard? Some of the challenges from that season were:
-Plowing a field the fastest
-Scraping the most ice off a windshield in -45 degrees celcius
-Driving and staying on the highway the longest after it has rained, then froze, rained, snowed, then froze again
-Slurpee mixed with Tim Hortons coffee drinking contest
-Roll kuchen baking contest
-Cow tipping race
-Pronouncing the most "Plot Deutsch" (low German) words correctly and speaking English with a low German accent while ordering food at a restaurant
Did anybody else watch that season? It was quite exhilarating; perhaps the most unique and interesting one that I've ever seen! The winner walked away with a brand new combine! Who would want a million dollars when you could have your very own combine instead?! I almost peed my pants at the excitement of it all! I don't think I could have come up with a better show idea myself! :) What do you think? Stay tuned for the Amish Bachelor next...where he picks the girls up in his courting buggy!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Survivor: Prairies
Posted by Elleah at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's hilarious Elleah!
I am reading an Amish series right now - I could give you some pointers. lol
you are way to funny!!!!!
LisaMoser
Don't combines cost more than a million dollars? (Or maybe that was a tank?) I would totally be up for winning a brand new combine - so I could sell it.
wow... the three girls are ecstatic...
Post a Comment