We had a fairly relaxed last day in Branson. I slept in until 8:30 a.m., which I don't know if I've done since! We went to the pool in the morning and then we went to Sonic for a late lunch. Every afternoon starting at 2:00, all of their slushies were half price, so after we finished our lunch, it was 2:00 and we all got slushies!
I love how hilly it is!
Lake Taneycomo
We spent time at the outdoor pool in the afternoon as it was hot and sunny.
One of the places I wanted to go eat was the Grand Country Buffet, so we went there for our last supper there. I had baked chicken, fried okra, chicken nuggets, chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes, farmer sausage, a croissant, a cherry strudel, fried steak, an apple strudel, blackberry cobbler, peach cobbler and vanilla ice cream! YUM!!
We hadn't been to the Branson Landing to see the light/fire show that they have every hour every evening, so we raced over there after supper, as it was almost the top of the hour. We made it just in time!
There are some neat shops downtown.
The only picture we got of all 5 of us.
I like fountains
We packed up a bit before we went to bed so that we could hit the road at a decent time the next morning. It was a wonderful trip and we would definitely like to go back there sometime!
0 comments:
Post a Comment