I found some late fall, early winter pictures that I hadn’t posted. Eventually I will get to Christmas!
Kiera went to a birthday party and it started at a local bakery/cafe where they got to decorate their own cupcakes. I think there was as much icing as there was cupcake!
I made my first ever turkey for our Bible study group Thanksgiving potluck and it turned out!!
This was Kiera’s Hello Kitty birthday party
I found Jared and the kids playing Monopoly before church one morning
This was Spiderman and Hello Kitty girl on Halloween
Blake opening presents at his party one week after Kiera’s party
I made him a Batman cake which he was quite happy with
This was his favorite birthday gift…more Lego!
Haley at the piano with the girl I baby-sit and it just so happened that they were wearing similar shirts (not planned)
Self-soothing on a 3-hour drive
The kids jungle-themed room at the hotel
Some people use these for luggage, we use them to transport kids
Blake taking in the water park
Kiera enjoyed going on the tube slide many times
Blake and Haley stuck more to this area
The kids pancakes at IHOP were HUGE!
You can see the effects of the sugar here
They enjoyed the Christmas display in the mall
I had the privilege of going on Blake’s field trip at the beginning of December. We went to a tree farm and learned about different kinds of Christmas trees. I had a group of 3 girls and 3 boys that I had to try to keep track of!
There were some animals that they could see and pet
There was also a hay bale structure for them to play on
We got to go on a sleigh ride (Blake is on the left with a blue toque)
They warmed up inside after with hot chocolate and cookies
This is Blake’s class (Blake is hiding up on a bale behind the girl in the pink jacket left of his teacher)
It was a cold but fun morning! More winter photos to come at some point!
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Birthdays, a Little Trip and a Field Trip
Posted by Elleah at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment