I was going to post pictures of Christmas, which I already thought was a bit pathetic since that was over 2 months ago, but then I realized I had pictures from Thanksgiving when Art, Jenene and Sophia came to visit and they haven’t even seen those pictures. I don’t know if I’ll ever catch up with this blog, but that’s ok. I post them for my own records and if they’re months late, c’est la vie.
My 3 munchkins
There was a house being built behind our’s last fall and the kids liked going to play on the big pile of dirt
A beautiful sunrise
The kids watching a movie with their cousin
My most favorite picture with Art :)
Jumping on the bed
Sharing chips with cheese dip and being silly
Trying out a sleep mask…it looks like I have a bra on my face…or I’m part alien.
Art always ends up with all of the kids piled on him
It was very hard to get a picture of the 2 of them…Sophia never wanted to look at the camera :)
On their last day we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went to the park.
Having fun on the spinning things
Crazy wind hair
He conquered his fear of climbing :)
Looking back at these makes me smile and reminds me of happy times spent with family, so that alone is worth it to post them 5 months late. ;)
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Thanksgiving (It’s never too late to be thankful)
Posted by Elleah at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment