CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Month of June

I think is the longest blog absence I’ve had since I started blogging almost 7 years ago. Life has been busy and we’ve been enjoying summer to the fullest! It’s a short season so we try not to stay inside the house too much. :) Here’s a look at some of the things we’ve were up to earlier this summer: We went out for gelati Wore sundresses Saw the Stars helicopter take off Wore braids with sundresses

We went out on a couple of dates

The kids helped Jared assemble another dresser since the girls each got their own room Blake entered the police force

We enjoyed an indoor school picnic as it started raining right at lunchtime

We went to a few different community fairs

Enjoyed the summer sky

and a rainbow We went to our church’s annual picnic and Kiera got her very first horse ride They got their faces painted Kiera went ziplining as well as Jared and Blake and Haley who was 2 years old at the time 5027 Haley’s favorite outdoor activity: swinging

We celebrated the last day of school

This was technically in May but Blake graduated from Preschool :)

The kids demonstrated their artistry with sidewalk chalk

There’s been some bubble blowing and Jared with help from his Dad insulated the walls of our garage! My Grandpa hand built this grandfather clock…SO INCREDIBLE!!

I got to see him hold his newest great-grandchild

I got to see my cousin from B.C. who was out here visiting his fiancee and we had an extended family get together for lunch during that time. Blake was asked to be the ring bearer in their wedding next month which is exciting! :)

Driving down a familiar country road I hope to get to July and August photos at some point this year but for now we are enjoying the last 2 weeks of summer before school starts!

0 comments: