CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2014

Iowa Day 5 Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures from that day that didn’t fit in my previous post. Before we left Sioux Falls, we stopped by Once Upon a Child so I could buy a few things. Our niece, Jade, was born while we were away, so I found some cute outfits for her and a couple of t-shirts for Blake. There was a big excavated canyon right along the highway when we were leaving Sioux Falls that was absolutely beautiful! At first I thought this was a farm but then we looked closer and we’re pretty sure it’s a church There were hundreds of windmills off the highway I missed this sign the last time we passed it because it was night, so I’m glad I got it this time even though it was raining. I love when the sun’s rays shine through the clouds like this.  I can’t help but think about God’s glory every time.

0 comments: