CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blake’s Birthday Party

Ya, so I’m over a month late on this one.  Story of my life these days when it comes to blogging.  We had Blake’s party a few days before his actual birthday.  I switched most of the pink streamers to blue ones, but left a few of the pink ones since there were going to be some girls at his party.  Plus, it was just a lot of work to switch them.

One of his favorite gifts was the very noisy truck on the right.  I told my friend I’m going to get her back and I already have some plans for a gift I’m going to buy, ha ha!  I put some duct tape over the speaker, so the sound is more muffled now.  I’m very surprised they haven’t noticed yet!

I picked up the Thomas tablecloth in the States, which Blake really liked.

I made him a monkey cake since he is silly like a monkey.  I was going to make it a monkey pooping because Blake is pretty much obsessed with poop, but that was too difficult to do.

This was him on his actual birthday, Nov. 6.

IMG_2780

I left out the one of him with his finger up his nose.  Definitely the clown of the family!

0 comments: