CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Road Trip Day 13

On Wednesday, July 18, we were intending to leave Kelowna fairly early and spend the day driving to Calgary.  Well, by the time we had eaten breakfast, packed up our stuff and stopped by Jared’s Uncle Gerald’s workplace to say good-bye, it was 11 a.m.  Not exactly an early start.  We drove back through Vernon, where we had just been the night before.

I really like fountains.

This building was covered in flowers…so gorgeous!

The drive was incredibly scenic

The mountains got bigger

We ate lunch outside at A & W in the mountains.  I couldn’t have asked for a better view! 

This place was in the middle of a beautiful nowhere.

I love seeing the waterfalls coming down the mountain.

So many times, I just wanted to shout, “Glory, glory!” to God.  The mountains just proclaim His majesty and greatness!

Outside of Banff

We arrived in Calgary around 9:00 p.m. and met up with our friend, Cole, who moved there a year ago, for a very late supper at Boston Pizza.  Our kids were SO done and the meal was a disaster, behavior-wise.  Our sleep at our hotel that night was very good!

0 comments: