CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 24, 2012

Over 2000 and Still Counting

It has been a long time since I’ve done a thankful post, but I have been adding to my list almost daily in my thankful journal.  I passed 2000 this month and I’m pumped for the many more thousands of gifts that I can thank God for!  I’m also way behind on posting pictures, so this will be a 2 in 1.  Here are some more gifts:

2051. Kiera’s first bike, which we found on Kijiji.

2052. Blake’s new tricycle, which we also found on Kijiji.  Now he doesn’t have to ride the pink princess one anymore!

2053. My friend getting married at the end of July (she was one of my bridesmaids almost 7 years ago).

2054. Homemade sweet potato wedges, my new favorite lunch!

2055. Sharing my strawberry milkshake with Haley, which she LOVED

2056. The kids using my new Norwex mop pads as skateboards

2057. Watching them enjoy the finger paint I made for them

2058. Playing with a new fire hat

2059. Enjoying the kids’ pictures

The picture on the left is an egg, the red drawing is an apple, and the right picture is Blake’s

2060. The kids discovering an old toy.  I blew the WHOLE THING up with my mouth because we don’t have a pump.  I felt like I was almost going to pass out a couple of times!

2061. The fall colors I see every day when picking up Kiera from school.

2062. Eating raspberries

2063. Kisses from Daddy

2064. Having easy access to toys while sitting in the toy chest

2065. All of the new shoes the kids got

Blake picked Batman shoes, which he was very excited about!

Kiera picked these light-up ones for gym class at school

Kiera also needed new outdoor shoes and dress shoes, so I took advantage of Payless Shoes Buy One Get One for 50% off deal.

2066. Finally switching her to a forward-facing car seat at 13 months old.  My baby is growing up! :)

2 comments:

Gail @ http://biblelovenotes.com said...

Sweet photos and thoughts. I found you on 1000 Gifts. Gail (Bible Love Notes)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... you have such a sweet family! Love that fantastic pink bike! Love all the cute shoes. Such a fun photo of eating raspberries! :)