CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 5, 2012

Unending Gifts

Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. – Colossians 2:7

Gifts #1045-1060

1045. My Grandma’s homemade strawberry jam

1046. Happy tummy time

1047. A 16-pack of yogurt for $4.99

1048. A love for photography being passed on?

1049. Blake walked by Jared and said, “Bless you.”  Jared hadn’t sneezed, so he asked Blake why and Blake said, “Just bless you!”

1050. $10 pajama pants to replace some very old hideous ones I had before

1051. Grocery shopping for the week in 45 minutes, which included the drive to and from the store

1052. Bubbles in her hands

1053. Haley lying on my lap, quietly looking up at me while sucking her fingers

1054. This verse wall decal that I ordered online and was SO excited to put on the wall above the piano

1055. Kiera still praying when I left her room, thanking Jesus for many things

1056. Being surrounded by friends

1057. Putting away books on my bookshelf

1058. Her contagious laugh

1059. Hearing that someone I have spent years praying for said, “I have lived a wasted life and it’s going to change.”  SOOOO PUMPED!!  GLORY to God!!!!

1060. These 4 precious, priceless people who I’ve been blessed with not because of anything I’ve done but because of God’s goodness and love

0 comments: