CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Things You Might Find

These are a few of the many things I have been surprised with when I haven’t been in the same room as my kids:

A destroyed cereal box

A toy Kiera + Blake placed on Haley’s head

A pile of dirty socks (they had accumulated all over the main floor as the kids left them all over the place and I gathered them all up)

The outfits Kiera comes up with when she dresses herself

Stuffed animals piled on Haley, courtesy again of her siblings

A baby monitor that has been chewed on

One of the kids decided to use the piano as their coloring book.  I got most of the pen off after a lot of hard scrubbing

The strangest one yet and one of the funniest…

A fork and knife inside the jug of chocolate milk!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I got a kick out of your post. I thought Kiera's outfit was hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh!

Kathy said...

lol...not all of them are funny (like the piano one) but it is amazing what they can do when left to their own devices! The fork and knife inside the milk jug was amazing!! And kids dressing themselves is always good for a laugh, I love seeing what Eva has put on every morning.

Jenene said...

Oh the things I have to look forward to. I was just thinking to myself that I never thought I'd say the words, "No Sophia, don't pet the toilet!"