“But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.” Psalm 50:23a
Jared was on holidays last week, so we were busy doing things together as a family. When the baby comes, I don’t know how much time I will have to blog, but I hope to continue on a regular basis, even if it’s just once a week or something like that. My kids have also been waking up earlier than usual, so blogging before they wake up (my usual blogging time) doesn’t always happen. I’m behind on posting pictures, so I will attempt to catch up a bit today! With feeling uncomfortable almost all the time, I have to make an extra effort to be thankful and focus on God and all that He has done and is doing for me. Here are more blessings I am thankful for:
781. Watching the kids have fun with bubbles on my parents’ deck
782. Air conditioning having to come on at night and first thing in the morning because it’s so hot outside!
783. Watching Kiera learn to blow bubbles
784. Boston cream angel food cake with strawberries on top that our friends brought over
785. Hands raised in the air
786. After many suppertime battles and much chaos, we now have a better system of doing things which makes for more peaceful mealtimes
787. Jared with his kids on Father’s Day
788. Seeing Kiera run through the sprinkler for the first time at a friend’s house and she had fun!
789. Watching Blake finally being able to play with the NFL-sized football he got for his first Christmas at 7 weeks old (his uncle gave it to him)
790. Tan lines, which means I’ve been enjoying the sunshine!
791. Sharing big slurpees together as a family…I LOVE all the new fruit flavors they have this summer! If I wasn’t pregnant, I’d be having a lot more of them.
792. The 3-hour Skype conversation I had with my sister
793. Watching him sleep in his crib…so sweet
794. Cheese + ham stuffed chicken breasts
795. Creativity in the kitchen
796. Kiera discovered a new movie that she likes from church…Boz
797. That my fingers hurt less after my chiropractor adjustment
798. The new glasses I got from Zenni online that were almost $300 cheaper than if I had bought them in a regular store
799. That I only have a few pregnancy doctor appointments left!
800. “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!” Isaiah 26:3
2 comments:
I love the picture of Blake peeking over the huge Slurpee mug!
Another great post :)!
Post a Comment