CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

It’s Raining Clothes

When my Mom came home from Washington last week, she came home bearing gifts for the kids!  I was really surprised because I thought she would mostly just buy clothes for Sophia, but she did a lot more than that.  Basically she bought entire summer wardrobes for both my kids!  She came home with 2 reusable shopping bags packed FULL of clothes.  When she brought them in the house, I said, “Look kids!  Nana spent a million dollars!”  It was crazy and such a blessing!  Here are some pics of the cute things she bought:

Kiera’s new spring jacket + pajamas

Kiera calls the green shirt her dress because it’s longer with a ruffle at the bottom

This pink shirt is one of her favorites to wear around the house these days

We sometimes call Blake a monkey (or a turkey) because he does such funny things, so monkey pajamas are perfect for him!

This dress on my right is one of my favorites!

Last, but not least, these are the CUTEST rubber boots I’ve ever seen in my entire life (and I’ve seen a lot of cute ones)!

Thank you, Mom, for once again, clothing my kids! :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

oh wow, did she ever! that's so great!! i really love the poka dot dress!

Mom said...

Your welcome. I had fun...perhaps overspent just a little! Love, Nana

Danae said...

Ben has those same pj's! Cute clothes, gotta love the American stores, that was very generous of Grandma!

Jamie said...

That is awesome! You are blessed! You're kids will be stylin' this summer!

Kathy said...

so great! Now summer should hurry up and get here so they can wear their fun new clothes. And yes, those boots are the cutest things ever!.... they'll probably be even cuter when Keira's wearing them.