CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pictures of Thankfulness

“Praise the Lord, oh my soul; and all that is within me, praise His holy name.  Praise the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not all His benefits" Psalm 103:1-2

In spite of Kiera being sick and now me getting a cold, I am thankful for:

175. Teddy bears

IMG_5240

IMG_5243

176. That the heated seats in our van work now because Jared replaced a $1 fuse!

177. Silliness: Trying on Nana’s glasses

IMG_5244

178. Tummy time

IMG_5249

179. That I bought Kiera runners for the very first time!  My Mom usually beats me to it every season, but not this time. :)

IMG_5254

180. Little girl braids

IMG_5255

181. Going for walks with the kids

IMG_5268

182. Button-up shirts

IMG_5273

183. Cribs

IMG_5276

184. Unusually warm April weather

185. Little chairs for little people

IMG_5280

186. Striped shirts

IMG_5288

3 comments:

Mom said...

I enjoyed your list once again! Thankyou. Love, Mom

Jenene said...

Yay, more cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your thankful lists as well as your blog in general. I am very encouraged by how thankful you are all the time and I am excited to start my own thankful list. By constantly looking at things in a thankful way, I think it changes your attitude and brings you more joy! Thank you for sharing.