My baby boy is 5 months old today. Time is flying by! He has slept through the night almost every night for the past 2 weeks, so that feels refreshing! I pray he continues that trend. This past week-end, we had 3 Easter gatherings, plus church in 24 hours and the kids did so well despite the change in their schedules. Kiera didn’t nap at all on Sunday and Blake got 3 very short naps in (2 were in the car). All 4 of us have very minor colds right now, so that’s not good, but it could be way worse! On Sunday, my Mom-in-law took a few studio pictures of Blake, so here they are. I think his head is a bit big, but I know he’ll grow into it and it’ll look different once he has more hair. I still think he’s SO cute!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, he looks like you in the last two pictures!!! Love his eyes!
Cute! Wow, 5 months already... time sure does fly! I'm glad for you that he is a good sleeper.
Cute pics. I forgot to ask you to see the rest of them. I would like some of them for myself. And yes, when he gets some hair on his head he will look different. Love, Mom.
As always, very cute. :) But I still can't decide who he looks like!
Oh my gosh -- what a doll!
Post a Comment