On Wednesday the 13th, we went to one of our favorite beaches. It was called Sun-Oka and it is Jared's Aunt's favorite beach, so we figured we would check it out. Before we left, the kids found some dress up clothes.
The kids made some friends, which was great!
I love the purple on the duck's back!
We had some food for the ducks and they literally came right up to us!
The Mom of Haley's new friend rented an Aqua-Cycle and invited Haley to ride on it with them, so she got to go out onto the lake which she was very happy about!
Kiera's friend had some child-sized kayaks, so Kiera and Blake got to try those out, which they enjoyed! The only problem was, they went quite far out and they couldn't hear us yelling for them to come back. They eventually turned to look at us and saw us waving them back.
We had just finished a late supper and were talking to Jared's Aunt about getting some ice cream at Summerland Sweets. She informed us that it closed at 8 p.m. and it was about 7:45, so we quickly booted it to the van and got there just in time!
They also have their own vineyard and make their own fruit wine right on site, so Jared got to try some and we bought a few bottles for gifts and ourselves. I don't normally like any wine but their apricot wine was actually quite tasty!
We drove around after, looking at houses and the scenery in general. This was one house that I really liked!
Summerland has a pretty round about
This was back at Jared's Aunt's house. I thought this tree on her yard looked interesting.
I enjoyed watching the mountains turn a bit pink at sunset.
So much character
This was at the front of the house right beside the driveway.
Thursday was our last full day in B.C., so I am almost done posting this trip's pictures! Maybe there's hope to get our Branson photos posted before Christmas! The sad thing is I haven't even put them on the computer and looked at them yet! That will be my new goal. Now that I've been sitting for an extended period of time, it's time to go exercise!
0 comments:
Post a Comment