CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Birthday Parties

Kiera and Blake each had their parties a bit early this year, which made for a crazy October when added to Thanksgiving, Jared’s birthday, my birthday, Halloween and every day life.  There were no opportunities for boredom here!

IMG_6433-1

IMG_6435-1

IMG_6438-1

We had Jared’s step-sister, her husband and our friend from England over for games one evening last week and we gladly helped Kiera with her Jelly Bellies. ;)  There are still a lot left, so there’s no shortage of candy in our house.

IMG_6439

IMG_6441

My neighbor handmade that beautiful toque!

IMG_6442

IMG_6443-1

Right before Kiera’s party started, I quickly found an Olaf craft on Pinterest for the kids to do.

IMG_6445

Wearing her new snowflake earrings and Frozen necklace along with her new Jelly Belly lipstick

IMG_6446

I carved pumpkins for the first time.  The first one I did was Darth Vader (guess who picked that?!)

IMG_6451

The cute one that got stolen the night of Halloween

IMG_6476

Kiera was Elsa at her school costume party.  They only dressed up in the afternoon, so before school I did her hair and make-up.

IMG_6450

Blake had his birthday party in the afternoon of the 31st.  He wanted a Ninja Turtle party even though he has never seen the show.  I guess he thinks they look cool!

I always do a treasure hunt for the goody bags and I made Frozen-related clues for Kiera’s party and Ninja Turtle clues for Blake’s.

IMG_6454

IMG_6459-1

IMG_6461-1

I actually find this Memory Game to be a bit difficult because I am so unfamiliar with the Ninja Turtles characters.  Blake and Kiera have played it quite a few times already.

IMG_6465

My almost 6-year-old

IMG_6470

I think they enjoyed the cake…

IMG_6475-1

I started off the day praising God after seeing this incredible sunrise last week Thursday!  Wowee!

IMG_6449

That’s it for October 2015!  Stay tuned for many more November adventures to come!

0 comments: