CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

When Family Came to Visit

So, it has been almost a month since my sister, brother-in-law and niece came to visit and I finally transferred my pictures onto the computer today.  Without further ado…

The night before they came, there was a gorgeous sunset behind our house. I sat on our imaginary deck and watched it (aka, I opened the door that will eventually lead to our deck and took pictures).

We went to my cousin’s wedding on July 20 and they handed out little bottles of bubbles, which Sophia enjoyed.

It had been a while since we took a sister picture.

Lookin’ fabulous!

Because tractor pictures are hot…

It had also been a while since we had done Mother/Daughter photos.

Ok, I promise no more windmill or tractor pictures.

The area outside where they got married was very pretty (the actually ceremony and reception were indoors)

Waiting for the reception to start

The head table

Caleb + Katrina

That was the most fun I’ve had at a wedding in a long time!  They had a dance afterward and it was just a blast!

It was very hard to get a picture with Haley of the two of us all dressed up for church, so this was the best one I got.

We went to the beach and as soon as we got there, the weather turned cool and when we left it was raining.  Oh well.

We went for supper to our favorite crepe restaurant and I thought these 2 were so sweet looking out the window side by side.

The last day they were here (they came on a Thursday and left on a Monday), my Grandparents came to my parents’ house for a visit.  Haley just woke up from her nap.

My Grandma is almost blind, in case you’re wondering about her sunglasses.

Right before they left, we went out for supper and shared a platter that included: one whole bbq chicken, a slab of side ribs, 1 pound of pulled pork, beans, coleslaw, corn muffins and fries.  SO good!  Their visit was short and sweet and we enjoyed our time with them immensely.  It had been exactly a year since we had seen them when we drove out to Washington.  I look forward to the next visit, hopefully at Christmas!

0 comments: